Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Are you available to work on other projects?

A: In most cases I am available to work on other projects or productions so as long as it does not conflict with any existing projects.


Q: How do I gain access to the Members section on your website?

A: Member account/access are only given to specific persons or companies that are involved in direct relation with projects or personal events. Please submit a request through the contact link if you would like access to the Members area.


Q: What type of equipment or gear do you work with.

A: Personal and ¬†professional gear I use on a daily basis is always changing. Especially with the changes in technology, I’m constantly using and learning with new equipment all the time.


Q: Where can I find official Buntola links?

A: All of the links posted at are accurate and up-to-date. Any other site not listed there are in no way related to me or have my authorization to be published with accurate information.


Q: Can I purchase RAW video or content that you’ve shot?

A: Yes you can purchase the RAW footage of content that I have shot with my personal gear. Any work related or news related content is owned by the company that it was shot for and I can not provide any access to that. You will need to contact those companies directly in order to obtain footage.


Q: Are you able to setup a pyrotechnics or fireworks show for me?

A: It all depends on location, date, time, cost, etc. Pyrotechnics in Canada is industry controlled and each jurisdiction and venue will have their own rules. Simply there is a lot of red tape but still achievable and usually more expensive than your backyard Canada Day type shows. Contact me and we can see what the options are.


Q: I have other questions not posted here, how can I get a hold of you?

A: All you need to do is submit your question through the contact link and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Comments are closed